Our Process For A Planning Appeal
Our fees to handle every stage of your case would typically include:
• A site visit by our lead planner dealing with the case and a detailed consultation with you.
• All necessary liaisons with your Council and the Planning Inspectorate.
• All necessary research, including Council and Government policies and other decisions which may be relevant to your case.
• Preparation and submission of all documentation.
• Presentation of your case, either by a full supporting statement, or orally at a hearing or public enquiry if required. Using professional planning arguments, our presentation would answer the type of questions the Planning Inspector may have; challenge the Council’s assumptions and set out in detail why their decision should be overturned.
• We will always suggest the best type of appeal based on your situation.